Pressure Distribution Mapping System FPD-8010E Update module download Entry Form
Please read the following license agreement, agree, please apply from the application form at the bottom of this page.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY BEFORE OPENING THE PACKAGE
This End-User License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an individual person or a single legal entity, who will be referred to in this AGREEMENT as "You") and FUJIFILM Corporation as the “Licensor” for the FPD-8010 software, printed materials and electronic documentation (collectively the "Software"). By opening the package of the Software, You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT. If You do not agree to the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, Licensor is unwilling to license the Software. In such event, You shall not use the Software.
The Software is protected by intellectual property laws and treaties. The Software is licensed, not sold.
GRANT OF LICENSE
Licensor grants You a non-transferable and non-exclusive license to install the Software in Your own computer and use the Software on such computer that conforms to the specifications and any other conditions as specified in the printed manual and electronic documentation of the Software. The Software can only be installed on Your single computer.
- You shall not sub-license, lease, rent or assign the Software to any third party.
- You shall not copy, duplicate, modify, reverse-engineer, de-compile, disassemble, reverse compile, create derivative works of or attempt to derive the source code of the Software.
- You shall use the Software only for the purpose of analysis of Your pre-scale which is purchased from Licensor. You shall not use the Software for Your commercial purpose.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- All rights, title, and interest in and to the Software and any copies of the Software are owned by Licensor or third party who has granted Licensor the right to use the Software.
- You shall not acquire any rights, express or implied, in the Software by virtue of this AGREEMENT other than the license expressly granted hereunder.
You agree to comply with all the laws, regulations and rules relating to the export of technical data that may apply to the Software, and You shall not export or re-export the Software or any technical date contained therein to any proscribed country or territory listed in such applicable laws, regulations or rules, unless properly authorized.
This AGREEMENT shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- Licensor warrants that the Software will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying materials for six(6) months from the date of Your purchase of the Software ("Warranty Period"). If the Software fails to perform as warranted solely because of defect of the Software during the Warranty Period and Licensor deems it necessary to correct or replace the failing Software, Licensor shall, as Your sole and exclusive remedy, correct or replace the failing Software. The Warranty Period of the corrected or replaced Software is remaining Warranty Period of the failing Software or thirty (30) days from the date of the correction or replacement, whichever is longer.
- In case any defect unfit for the intended use of the Software is found in printed materials and a recording medium of the Software and You inform Licensor of such defect within fourteen(14) days from the date of Your purchase of the Software, Licensor shall, as your sole and exclusive remedy, replace the printed materials or recording medium where such defect is found with the ones bearing no defect without any cost to You.
- The warranties set forth herein are the sole and exclusive warranties made by licensor for the software. except as set forth herein, licensor expressly disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all other warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of third party rights.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances shall licensor be liable to you for any loss of use, interruption of business, or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, special or exemplary damages of any kind, in relation to or arising from the use of or inability to use the software, including, but not limited to, loss of revenue or anticipated profits or lost business.
This AGREEMENT is the entire agreement between you and Licensor relating to the Software and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals and representations with respect to the Software.
Without prejudice to any other rights, Licensor may immediately terminate this AGREEMENT if You fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement for any reason.
Handling of personal information
Please tick the box to confirm your consent to (i) the processing (“Processing”) of the personal information entered in this form (“Information”) for the purposes of answering your inquiries, (ii) the Information being transmitted to our group companies where we determine that Processing is better handled by them for your inquiries and (iii) the Information being disclosed to a third party that we retain as the processor.